Coordinator: Sharna Jolliffe
For all matters relating to LSCs - buses, paperwork & payments please contact Sharna at Licola Wilderness Village, 5 Jamieson Road, Licola 3858. Email or phone (03) 5148 8791.
It is extremely important that before sending the forms back to Licola, all sections are completed including emergency contacts and the Lions sponsoring club details at the back of the form.
Note: This bus schedule is for Melbourne starting point only. Other districts will be contacted by Club Representatives for bus arrangements.
Who can participate
- Children who are 8-11 years old.
- All children who are able to participate in group instruction, live in a community setting, and who can function with a supervision ratio of 1:6
Aims of Licola Camps
- provide an environment of fun and learning for all participants.
- create a spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
- organise and conduct safe and rewarding activities.
- challenge participants and encourage them to exceed their expectations.
- encourage participants to have respect for themselves and others.
- impart new skills, knowledge and understanding.
- conduct programs containing activities that prize involvement over winning and losing.
- promote the feeling of self worth in those who believe they have little or none, and encourage them to rise to their full potential.
For more information on the Lions Sponsored Camps download the Brochure, Guide, and Application forms on this page.
2017 LSC Dates
Camp 288: Monday 25th to Friday 29th September, 2017
2018 LSC Dates
Camp 289: Monday 8th to Friday 12th January, 2018
Camp 290: Sunday 14th to Friday 19th January, 2018
Camp 291: Monday 22nd to Friday 26th January, 2018
Camp 292: Monday 9th to Friday 13th April, 2018
Camp 293: Monday 24th to Friday 28th September, 2018