Coordinator: Nuala Cunningham
For all matters relating to LSCs - buses, paperwork & payments please contact Nuala at Licola Wilderness Village, 5 Jamieson Road, Licola 3858. Email.
It is extremely important that before sending the forms back to Licola, all sections are completed including emergency contacts and the Lions sponsoring club details at the back of the form.
Note: This bus schedule is for Melbourne starting point only. Other districts will be contacted by Club Representatives for bus arrangements.
Who can participate
- Children who are 8-11 years old.
- All children who are able to participate in group instruction, live in a community setting, and who can function with a supervision ratio of 1:6
Aims of Licola Camps
- provide an environment of fun and learning for all participants.
- create a spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
- organise and conduct safe and rewarding activities.
- challenge participants and encourage them to exceed their expectations.
- encourage participants to have respect for themselves and others.
- impart new skills, knowledge and understanding.
- conduct programs containing activities that prize involvement over winning and losing.
- promote the feeling of self worth in those who believe they have little or none, and encourage them to rise to their full potential.
For more information on the Lions Sponsored Camps download the Brochure, Guide, and Application forms on this page.
2020 LSC Dates
Camp 299: Monday 30th March to Friday 3rd April, 2020 (Geelong and V2 Country Clubs)
Camp 301: Monday 6th to Friday 10th April, 2020 (Melbourne Metro and V3)
Camp 300: Sunday 5th to Friday 10th July, 2020 (V6 and Country Clubs V1-4)
Camp 302: Monday 21st to Friday 25th September, 2020 (All Clubs)