- Sponsored Camp theme day gear – as much or as little as you can get us based on the following days:
- Pirate Day
- Rainbow Day
- Crazy Hair Day
- Small scaffold or extendable ladders
- Two-way hand-held radios. Uniden 1-watt radios cost around $25 each.
- 2 x Bar fridges for cabins.
- Various items for our activity needs. To run an effective and quality activity program we constantly need to update and replace old or damaged equipment. This ranges from
- Canoeing/Rafting helmets are essential for running some of our activities safely. These cost over $60 a piece and a new set at $720
- PFDs: Personal Floatation Devices for all of our water based activities - Cost est. $100 ea - so a set of 12 would cost $1200
- Dodgeballs are great for a game on a rainy day.
Clubs or individuals wishing to purchase and donate items should contact the Camp Manager at Licola - phone (03) 5148 8791 for specific equipment requirements.
Pick up of donated goods can be arranged by contacting the Camp