Bordered by the Macalister River, the fence line and the main gate - our 32 acre site is perfectly designed to cater for Year 6-7 groups.
The transition between Years 6 and 7 can be a difficult one and what better way for secondary school starters to get to know each other than being away from the classroom in this caring environment of fun and development. It also provides a great opportunity for teachers to get to know their teaching group.
What our clients say...
- "Very nice food and lots of it!"
- "Excellent service by all staff members, great food, kids had an amazing time, everyone was easy to deal with!"
- "Really good program, great variety"
- "Nice friendly and approachable"
Sale Catholic College
- "Having been thrown into organising the camp unexpectedly, the information and communications with Licola (esp. Cherry) was outstanding and very helpful"
- "Safety was very well handled, strict guidelines, excellent"
- "Program was spot on for our year 7s"
- "The chef is a champ, menu choices were helpful, excellent food, healthy, 99 per cent of kids ate well and enjoyed seconds"
Maffra Secondary College
- "All staff were great with students, very friendly, helpful, encouraging, brilliant"
- "Food was beautiful, lots of it, tasty, excellent"
- "Staff are excellent, friendly, adaptable, helpful, fantastic and have great interaction with the students"
- "Program was suitable for hot weather conditions, met all of our needs, was well prepared, and flexible"
- "There was a good mix of food which was healthy, great"